Qualtech Products Industry Automatic Cross Cut Adhesion Tester is a precision Motor-driven Cross Cut Adhesion Tester to automatically perform the Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Test at the touch of a button.
The Cross Cut Adhesion by Tape Test is performed by cutting a lattice pattern with a 90° into the coating. The coating is completely penetrated by the cut. The cut is cleaned with 3M adhesive tape or cleaned with a brush. Test results are visually evaluated with a precision Magnifying Glass in accordance with the coating thickness, the number of parallel cuts and the representative spacing between each cut.
The precision Cross Hatch Blades are mounted on the Blade Holder and are made of high quality materials and all accessories are available to ensure the highest precision and the longevity of your Automatic Cross Cut Ruler Test.
This professional Automatic Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D3002 (Standard Guide for Evaluation of Coatings Applied to Plastics (Withdrawn 2016))
- ASTM D3359 (Standard Test Methods for Measuring Adhesion by Tape Test)
- BS 3962-6 (Methods of test for finishes for wooden furniture. Assessment of resistance to mechanical damage)
- ISO 2409 (Paints and varnishes — Cross-cut test)
- ISO 16276 (Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems — Assessment of, and acceptance criteria for, the adhesion/cohesion (fracture strength) of a coating — Part 2: Cross-cut testing and X-cut testing)
Automatic Cross Hatch Tester – ASTM D3359 Standard:
The Adhesion Cross Hatch Ruler Test Kit in accordance with ASTM D3359 suggests:
- 1 mm spacing between each cut ideal for coatings with a thickness of up to 50 µm.
- 2 mm spacing between each cut ideal for coatings with a thickness of 50 – 125 µm
Automatic Cross Cut Tester – ISO 2409 Standard:
The Adhesion Cross Cut Ruler Test Kit in accordance with ISO 2409 suggests a spacing of 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm corresponding with a coating thickness of:
- 0 – 50 µm 1 mm spacing for harder metal substrates
- 50 – 125 µm 2 mm spacing for softer plastic substrates
- 125 – 250 µm 3 mm spacing for harder or softer substrates
Automatic Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Tester - Features:
- Newest Technology & Design
- Instant Adhesion Cross Cut Test
- Precision engineered with a Spacing of 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm
- Lattice Pattern number of squares: 25 squares / 100 squares
- Wide range of Substrates available made of Aluminum, Iron, Steel
- User-friendly Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D3359, ISO 2409, BS 3900 E6
Automatic Paint Adhesion Cross Hatch Tester – Specifications:
Automatic Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.