Qualtech Products Industry precision Electronic Grindometer is an advanced Automatic Fineness of Grind Gauge to assist with measuring the particle size of samples by performing an automatic and electronically controlled precision motion when automatically moving the Grindometer Blade across a Fineness of Grind Gauge to ensure an increased accuracy and an increased repeatability of your particle size measurements.
Maintaining the familiar visual sample evaluation method applied when manually completing sample tests this Automatic Grindometer increases the accuracy and repeatability of sample tests performed with a Fineness of Grind Gage by always maintaining the same preset speed, the same preset test load and the sample preset angle of the Grindometer Blade when moving across the Fineness of Grind Gage. This advanced procedure reduces and prevents sample measurement errors which may occur between sample tests when manually moving the Grindometer Blade, especially when different operators may manually perform slightly different Blade motions with varying speeds, different test loads and different angles which may lead to slightly different test results throughout test series and cause a reduced accuracy and a reduced repeatability.
This Electric Fineness of Grind Gauge is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large LCD Display with Backlight, an integrated precision motor, user-friendly programming, adjustable Test Loads to preset the preferred load of the Grindometer Blade, an open sample area which fits with most available Fineness of Grind Gauges to ensure that your currently available Fineness of Grind Gauges very likely fit with this professional Electronic Fineness of Grind Gage and much more.
This Electronic Grindometer is an advanced Automatic Fineness of Grind Gauge made of high quality materials to ensure the longevity of your instrument combined with integrated precision mechanics operating similar to a robot arm, which automatically moves the Grindometer Blade across a Fineness of Grind Gauge always performing the very same precision motion which can conveniently be preset by the operator. This robot precision motion of the Grindometer Blade ensures that the Grindometer Blade always moves with the same test load, the same speed and the same angle across the Fineness of Grind Gauge to ensure the highest accuracy and highest repeatability of your sample tests.
This Electronic Fineness of Grind Gauge is suitable for liquid samples and suspensions including paint, coatings, ink, pigments, chemicals, pharmaceutical products as well as food products, chocolates and related samples.
This professional Motordriven Fineness of Grind Gage is suitable for Single Channel Fineness of Grind Gages, Double Channel Fineness of Grind Gauges, Wide Channel Grindometers and Hegman Gauges.
This professional Automatic Fineness of Grind Gauge is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D333 (Standard Guide for Clear and Pigmented Lacquers)
- ASTM D1210 (Standard Test Method for Fineness of Dispersion of Pigment-Vehicle Systems by Hegman-Type Gage)
- ASTM D1316 (Standard Test Method for Fineness of Grind of Printing Inks By the NPIRI Grindometer)
- ISO 1524 (Paints, varnishes and printing inks — Determination of fineness of grind)
- DIN EN 21524 (Paints and Varnishes – Determination of Fineness of Grind)
- DIN 53203 (Testing of paints and other pigment vehicle systems; estimation of the coarseness (respectively fineness) of dispersion by the grindometer)
- BS 3900-C6 (Methods of test for paints – Determination of fineness of grind)
- PR NF T30-046 (Paints, varnishes and printing inks - Determination of fineness of grind.)
- AS/NZS 1580.204.1 (Paints and related materials - Methods of test - Fineness of grind)
- FTMS 141a 4411.1
Automatic Fineness of Grind Gauge - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Advanced Fineness of Grind Gauge
- Large LCD Display with Backlight
- Precision Blade Motion
- Precision Blade Speed
- Precision Blade Load
- High Accuracy & High Repeatability
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Quality Materials
- Easy Cleaning
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D333, ASTM D1210, ASTM D1316, ISO 1524, DIN 53203, DIN EN 21524, BS 3900-C6, FTMS 141a 4411.1, PR NF T30-046, AS/NZS 1580.204.1
Electric Fineness of Grind Gauge – Specifications:
|Blade Speed||5s, 10s, 15s|
|Test Load Range||1.8kg - 5.8kg|
|LCD Display with Backlight||Yes|
|User-friendly & Easy to use||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D333, ASTM D1210, ASTM D1316, ISO 1524, DIN 53203, DIN EN 21524, BS 3900-C6, FTMS 141a 4411.1, PR NF T30-046, AS/NZS 1580.204.1|
Automatic Fineness of Grind Gauge – Included items:
- Advanced Electric Fineness of Grind Gauge
- Carrying Box
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.