Qualtech Products Industry Pocket Glossmeter is an advanced precision Glossmeter with the newest Vertical Design and a dedicated 60° measurement angle.
The advanced design of this Pocket Glossmeter integrates a high-precision sensor with a smaller aperture to measure:
- Smaller Samples
- Convex Samples
- Concave Samples
- Larger Samples
This advanced Pocket Glossmeter offers much more flexibility compared to regular Glossmeters with a standard sized aperture and the smaller and ergonomic design offers a high level of portability and instant sample measurements at your laboratory and on the go.
This advanced Pocket Glossmeter is engineered to measure the amount of gloss on the surface of samples at an angle of 60° at the touch of a button.
This professional Pocket Glossmeter 60° is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology to ensure high-precision and high accuracy combined with a large comfortable to read display, instant sample measurement, automatic calibration, an extensive battery life, an ergonomic design, a maintenance-free application and longevity.
This precision Pocket Glossmeter 60 Degree is engineered for professional applications in aerospace, automotive industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, plastic industry, ceramics industry, glass industry, electroplating industry, lighting industry, wood industry, fashion industry and many more.
The light-weight and ergonomic design ensures precision at your laboratory and on the go.
This professional Pocket Glossmeter 60° is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM C584 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss of Glazed Ceramic Whitewares and Related Products)
- ASTM D523 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss)
- ASTM D2457 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss of Plastic Films and Solid Plastics)
- DIN EN ISO 2813 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of gloss value at 20 degrees, 60 degrees and 85 degrees)
- EN ISO 7668 (Anodizing of aluminium and its alloys — Measurement of specular reflectance and specular gloss of anodic oxidation coatings at angles of 20 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees or 85 degrees)
- BS 3900-D5 (Methods of test for paints. Optical tests on paint films. Measurement of specular gloss of non-metallic paint films at 20°, 60° and 85°)
- BS EN ISO 2813:2000 (Paints and varnishes. Measurement of specular gloss of non-metallic paint films at 20°, 60° and 85°)
- DIN 67530
- MFT 30064
- AS 1580
Pocket Glossmeter 60° – Features:
- Gloss measurements at a 60° angle at the touch of a button
- Engineered for small samples, convex samples, concave samples and larger samples
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Newest Sensor Technology
- Instant sample measurement
- Automatic Calibration
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Pocket Size Design, Small & Ergonomic
- Large LCD Display with backlight comfortable to read under different light conditions
- Extensive battery life
- High Repeatability
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Pocket Size Glossmeter 60° – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Large LCD display with backlight||Yes|
|Measurement Range||0 - 1000 GU|
|Display Resolution||0.1 GU|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Intuitive Menu Navigation||Yes|
|Extensive Battery Life||Yes|
|Advanced Portability & Light-Weight||Yes|
|Newest Sensor & Light Source Technology||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Voltage||100VAC - 240VAC 50Hz/60Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with International Test Standards including ASTM C584, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457, DIN EN ISO 2813, EN ISO 7668, BS 3900-D5, BS EN ISO 2813:2000, DIN 67530, MFT 30064, AS 1580|
Pocket Glossmeter 60° – Included items:
- Precision Handheld Glossmeter with 60° Measurement Angle
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.