Qualtech Products Industry Canadian Standard Freeness Tester is a professional Freeness of Pulp Tester engineered with the Canadian Standard Method in mind to measure the flow rate of diluted suspensions of pulp and aqueous samples in accordance with the Canadian Standard Method and TAPPI T227.
This precision engineered Canadian Standard Freeness Tester is a professional Paper Pulp Suspension Test Equipment to determine the level of pulping of pulp when manufacturing paper and cardboards.
This Canadian Standard Freeness Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest technology combined with a precision engineered Mesh, a precision engineered Drainage Chamber, user-friendly sample handling, a precision engineered and calibrated Orifice, high accuracy & high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This precision Canadian Standard Freeness Tester is user-friendly, easy to clean and made of high quality materials offering a reliable performance and an ergonomic design.
This professional Canadian Standard Freeness Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- TAPPT T227 om-21 (Freeness of pulp (Canadian standard method))
- ISO 5267-2 (Pulps - Determination of drainability - Part 2: Canadian Standard freeness method)
- BS 6035-2 (Methods for determination of the drainability of pulp. 'Canadian Standard' freeness method)
- AS/NZS 1301.206s (Methods of test for pulp and paper - Part 206s: Freeness of pulp)
- CPPA C1
- SCAN C21
Canadian Standard Freeness Tester – Features:
- New Design
- Instant Canadian Standard Freeness Test
- Precision engineered Mesh
- Precision engineered Drainage Chamber
- Precision engineered Orifice
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Easy Cleaning System
- Precision engineered Sieve
- Precision engineered Stainless Steel Stand
- Precision engineered Stainless Steel Accessories
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including TAPPI T 227 om-21, ISO 5267-2, BS 6035-2, AS/NZS 1301.206s, CPPA C1, SCAN C21
Freeness of Pulp Canadian Standard Tester - Specifications:
|Canadian Freeness of Pulp Test||Yes|
|Measuring Range||0 - 1000 CSF|
|Precision engineered Mesh||Yes|
|Precision engineered Drainage Chamber||Yes|
|Precision engineered Orifice||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Easy to clean||Yes|
|Precision engineered Stainless Steel Accessories||Yes|
|Precision engineered Stainless Steel Stand||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including TAPPI T 227, ISO 5267-2, BS 6035-2, AS/NZS 1301.206s, CPPA C1, SCAN C21|
Canadian Standard Freeness Tester – Included items:
- Canadian Standard Freeness Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.