Qualtech Products Industry Universal Duty Impact Tester is a precision engineered Impact Test Equipment and Inverse Impact Tester to instantly determine the Impact Performance of samples, sample surfaces and coatings including coatings applied on metal panels, plastic panels and related sample materials.
The visual examination of samples for signs of damage, cracking, marking and scratching indicates the level of Impact Resistance of the coating and the sample.
The Universal Impact Test is either performed as a Pass/Fail Test or as a Classification Test combined with a Direct Impact Test or an Inverse Impact Test.
This professional Universal Impact Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest technology combined with a precision engineered Stainless Steel Base, a vertical Aluminum Pole with an engraved precision Graduation in inch and centimeters, a wide range of specified Impact Heads (Presser, Punch) and Test Loads, an easy sample mount technology, a user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Universal Impact Tester is available in two models:
- Impact Tester QPI-HDI1800 includes 2 Impact Heads with a diameter of 1/2″ (12.7 mm) and 5/8″ (15.9 mm) and 3 Test Loads with a weight of 300 g (1 PC) and 1000 g (2 PC).
- Impact Tester QPI-HDI2800 includes 2 Impact Heads with a diameter of 0.78″ (20 mm) and 5/8″ (15.9 mm) and 4 Test Loads with a weight of 2 lbs (2 PC) and 1000 g (2 PC).
- Impact Tester QPI-HDI3800 includes custom engineered Pressers, custom engineered Receivers and custom engineered Test Loads
This professional Universal Impact Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D2794 (Standard Test Method for Resistance of Organic Coatings to the Effects of Rapid Deformation (Impact))
- ASTM D3029 (Test Methods for Impact Resistance of Flat Rigid Plastic Specimens by Means of a Tup (Falling Weight) (Withdrawn 1995))
- ISO 6272-1 (Paints and varnishes — Rapid-deformation (impact resistance) tests — Part 1: Falling-weight test, large-area indenter)
- ISO 6272-2 (Paints and varnishes — Rapid-deformation (impact resistance) tests — Part 2: Falling-weight test, small-area indenter)
Universal Impact Tester - Features:
- Newest Technology
- Instant Universal Impact Test
- Instant Inverse Heavy Duty Impact Test
- Solid & Reliable Stainless Steel Base
- Durable Aluminum Pole with an engraved precision Graduation in inch and centimeters
- Wide range of Impact Heads
- Wide range of Test Loads
- Custom engineered Impact Heads available
- Custom engineered Test Loads available
- Easy Sample Mount
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Integrated Safety Features
- Optional Acrylic Glass Protective Cover
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D2794, ASTM D3029, ISO 6272-1, ISO 6272-2
Universal Impact Tester – Specifications:
|Instant Direct & Inverse Impact Test||Yes||Yes|
|Precision Graduation||0 - 40" and 0 - 100 cm||0 - 40" and 0 - 100 cm|
|Included Impact Heads||1/2" (12.7 mm)|
5/8" (15.9 mm)
|5/8" (15.9 mm)
1/2" 0.78" (20 mm)
|Included Test Loads||300 g (1 PC)|
1000 g (2 PC)
|2 lbs (2 PC)
1000 g (2PC)
|Test Standard||ASTM D2794|
|Custom Engineered Impact Heads available||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Engineered Test Loads available||Yes||Yes|
|Easy Sample Mount||Yes||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability||Yes||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D2794, ASTM D3029, ISO 6272-1, ISO 6272-2|
Universal Impact Tester – Included items:
- Universal Impact Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.