Qualtech Products Industry Paint Inspection Gauge is a professional Dry-Film Thickness Measurement Device to instantly measure the thickness of Coatings on samples which don't support electronic Coating Thickness Measurements including glass surfaces, PVC panels, wooden samples, stone surfaces, concrete surfaces and related materials.
The Coating Thickness is measured by making a precision incision at a specified angle in the coating, then the Coating Thickness is determined by measuring the size of the slope of the incision in the coating and by calculating the corresponding Coating Thickness.
This advanced Paint Thickness Gauge is engineered to measure the Coating Thickness of Single-Layer Coatings and Multi-Layer Coatings.
This professional Paint Inspection Gauge is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology to ensure high accuracy and high precision combined with a high-precision 50x magnification microscope with an integrated light source, precision engineered Carbide Blades with a Factor of up to 20 µm, an integrated Light Source to illuminate the coating surface, supporting wheels to ensure precision cuts and measurements, a user-friendly application, an ergonomic design, reliable performance and longevity.
This professional Paint Inspection Gauge is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D4138 (Standard Practices for Measurement of Dry Film Thickness of Protective Coating Systems by Destructive, Cross-Sectioning Means)
- EN 13523-6 (Coil coated metals. Test methods. Adhesion after indentation (cupping test))
- BS EN ISO 2409 (Paints and varnishes. Cross-cut test)
- ISO 2808 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of film thickness)
- ISO 16276 (Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems — Assessment of, and acceptance criteria for, the adhesion/cohesion (fracture strength)
- BS 3900-C5 (Paints and varnishes. Determination of film thickness)
- BS 3900-E6 (Methods of test for paints. Cross-cut test)
- DIN 50986 (Paints and varnishes - Determination of dry-film thickness using the wedge-cut method (scribe and drill method))
- AS 1580.108.2 (Methods of test for paints and related materials - Dry film thickness. Paint inspection gauge)
- AS 3894.9-2003 (R2013) (Site testing of protective coatings Determination of adhesion)
- NF T30-038
- NF T30-123
Paint Inspection Gauge - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- 50x Magnification Microscope
- Integrated Light Source
- Wide Range of Carbide Blades with a Factor of up to 20x
- Professional Application
- Supporting Wheels with precision Bearings
- Extensive Battery Life
- User-friendly Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D4138, EN 13523-6, BS EN ISO 2409, ISO 2808, ISO 16276, BS 3900-C5, BS 3900-E6, DIN 50986.
Paint Inspection Gauge – Specifications:
|Measuring Range||2 µm - 2800 µm|
|Carbide Blades||Factor 20: 20 µm - 2800 µm
Factor 10: 10 µm - 1400 µm
Factor 5: 5 µm - 700 µm
Factor 2: 2 µm - 280 µm
|Optional available Carbide Blades||Blade A: 0 µm - 100 µm
Blade B: 0 µm - 3000 µm
|Microscope||50X magnification with integrated Light Source|
|Power||1 x AA Battery|
|High Accuracy & High Precision|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D4138, EN 13523-6, BS EN ISO 2409,
ISO 2808, ISO 16276
Paint Inspection Gauge – Included items:
- Professional Paint Inspection Gauge
- Precision engineered Carbide Blades
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.