Qualtech Products Industry Light Transmittance Meter 365nm & 550nm & 850nm & 940nm is a professional Optical Glass Light Transmittance Meter to instantly measure the light transmittance properties of a wide range of samples including optical glass, lenses, display glass, window glass, glass panels, plastic panels and related materials.
This professional Desktop Light Transmittance Meter measures the light transmission performance of samples in the light wavelength range from 365nm, 550nm, 850nm and 940nm.
This precision Desktop Light Transmission Meter offers the newest microchip technology combined with three high-precision Photo Sensors, three advanced and maintenance-free Light Sources emitting UV-Light, Visible Light and Infrared Light, three large Digital Displays comfortable to read under different light conditions, Automatic Calibration, high accuracy and high precision, user-friendly application and user-friendly sample handling, reliable performance, an ergonomic design. longevity and much more.
This professional Desktop Light Transmission Meter is engineered to measure the performance of sunglasses, optical glass, optical lenses, light filters for a wide range of products including spectacles, cameras, projectors, binoculars, photo sensors and related products.
This professional Light Transmittance Meter 365nm & 550nm & 850nm & 940nm is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D1003 - 13 (Standard Test Method for Haze and Luminous Transmittance of Transparent Plastics)
- ASTM D1494 - 17 (Standard Test Method for Diffuse Light Transmission Factor of Reinforced Plastics Panels)
- ASTM D1746 - 15 (Standard Test Method for Transparency of Plastic Sheeting)
- ISO 9050:1990 (Glass in building — Determination of light transmittance, solar direct transmittance, total solar energy transmittance and ultraviolet transmittance, and related glazing factors)
- ISO 13468-1:2019 (Plastics — Determination of the total luminous transmittance of transparent materials — Part 1: Single-beam instrument)
UV Light IR Light Visible Light Transmission Meter - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Instant Multi-Wavelength Light Transmission Measurement
- Measuring Wavelength 365nm & 550nm & 850nm & 940nm
- 3 Large Digital Displays comfortable to read
- Newest Light Source Technology – Maintenance-free Precision
- High-Precision Photo Sensor
- Automatic Calibration
- User-friendly Application
- Professional Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019
365nm - 940nm Transmission Meter – Specifications:
|Measuring Range||0.0% - 100.0%|
|3 Large Digital Displays||Yes|
|Instant Sample Measurement||Yes|
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Advanced LED Light Sources||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019|
UV-IR-VL Light Transmission Meter – Included items:
- Professional Multi-Wavelength Desktop Light Transmission Meter
- Carrying Box
- Calibration Standard
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.